Through Subclass 190, are you dreaming of building a new life in Australia? The Subclass 190 visa might just be the key to unlock that door for you. In this blog, we’ll provide you with all the essential information about the Subclass 190 visa.
- What is the Subclass 190 Visa?
- What is the Subclass 190 Visa?
The Subclass 190 visa is a state-nominated visa designed for skilled workers who have been nominated by an Australian state or territory government. It is a pathway to obtain Australian permanent residency, allowing you to live and work anywhere in the country.
- Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for this visa, you must meet certain criteria:
- Have an occupation on the relevant skilled occupation list of the nominating state or territory.
- Obtain a positive skills assessment for the nominated occupation.
- Be invited to apply for the visa.
- Meet the points requirement, considering factors such as age, education, work experience, and English language proficiency.
- State Nomination
As this is state-nominated, you must express your interest in a specific state or territory. If your skills align with their needs, you may receive an invitation from that state to apply for the visa.
- Benefits of the Subclass 190 Visa
This visa comes with various benefits:
- You can live and work in Australia indefinitely.
- You can study in Australia and access certain social security benefits.
- After a period of residency, you may be eligible to apply for Australian citizenship.
- You can sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residency.
- Freedom to travel to and from Australia for five years from the visa grant date.
- Application Process
The application process involves several steps:
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) through SkillSelect, indicating your interest in the visa.
- Receive a nomination from a state or territory government.
- Once invited, lodge a complete visa application, including all required documents and information.
- Pay the necessary visa application fees.
- Visa Processing Time
The processing time for the Subclass 190 visa varies and depends on individual circumstances. You can check the Department of Home Affairs website for current processing times.
- Subclass 190 Visa Obligations
Once you are granted this visa, you must comply with certain obligations:
- Abide by Australian laws and visa conditions.
- Stay in touch with the state or territory government that nominated you.
- Continue living and working in the nominating state or territory for the specified period, usually at least two years.
In conclusion, the Subclass 190 visa offers a fantastic opportunity for skilled workers to make Australia their permanent home. Remember to check the Department of Home Affairs website for the most up-to-date information and begin your journey towards Australian permanent residency today!
Australian skilled visas have their requirement changing from time to time. Always refer to the official government websites for the most up-to-date visa requirements and information. You may also contact Registered Migration Agent for the assistance in visa matters for Australia.
If you need our help in assessing specific or entire process, please contact us here. Depending on your eligibility, you may receive our discounted services.
Find us on social media platforms.